What is more fun than to discover the small streets and alleys in the old city centre of Marrakech on a bicycle? Your biking guide takes you in a 3 hour tour along the highlights. To give you a good impression of the medieval part of the imperial city. Passing by big mosks like the Koutoubia, the Kasbah and the famous Ben Youssef with it’s old koranic school; the medressa. And ancient palaces like Bahia and El Badi. Up to the famous and colorful Jardin Majorelle. Note: entrance fees if you like to visit the monuments inside are not included. If you prefer to do this introduction to Biking in Marrakesh with your own (small or bigger) group: private tours upon request!
Biking in Marrakech is an exotic way to discover the highlights of the imperial city of Marrakech. In about 3 hours our biking guide takes you along the medieval city wall into the small streets of the souks to pass by the major historical monuments. If you are short in time you can have a short visit inside (entrance fees are not included). If you have more time to spent in Marrakech this is the ideal way to find out which monuments are worth a more intensive visit afterwards.
- new part of town: Gueliz & Hivernage
- Railway Station / Royal Theater / Street Art
- Av. Mohamed VI / M. Avenue / Menara Gardens / Jardin Exotique
- Menara Mall / old city walls / Hotel Mamounia
- Koutoubia mosk & garden / Gate Bag Agnaou / Kasbah area
- Saadian Tombs & Palaces (El Badi, Royal, Mechouar, Bahia)
- Jewish quarter + the small strets & alleys in the souks
- Central square Jemaa el Fna
- option for short visit herborist
Departure: Each Day 9h30 (afternoon tours upon request)
Language: Dutch, English, (German and French upon request)
Duration: 3 hours
Meeting Point: Morocco Toubkal Adventure Office
Gueliz: Rue Oum Errabia 22
Prices: € 35 p/p – MAD 370
- Good quality bicycle & helmet if you like;
- Experienced guide – biking with you;
Not included are entrance fees for palaces, musea and gardens (when applicable).
Make a reservation?
Just send a message by whats app to: M. +212 6 73 11 66 65 Toubkal Adventure.
If you like a personalized offer just send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Or call us at: (00212) 0524 45 79 56 – Mrs. Ghita (pronounce Rita) Sardi:
- City Trip
- Excursions Marrakech